CrossFit Point Break - Family Integration


 I love to support businesses that have families in mind...

I joined Ilovekickboxing.com for about seven months before the studio shut down.
 I really enjoyed learning the basic skills of the sports.

I moved on to give CrossFit a shot.

The owners of CrossFit Point Break in Spring, Texas ran a six weeks challenge in February of 2018. It was good while it lasted. I am grateful and hopeful that they encouraged me to step up all while having my kids.

I moved on to try other exercise routines.

I didn't understand the importance of eating to fuel myself to keep up with the training. Instead, I was very scale-focused and was aiming for a specific number: Around 115 lbs yet couldn't seem to go down anymore than 118 lbs. I was starving myself and then went on to binge eating!

 I was so desperate and afraid of gaining a massive amount of fat and weight.

I underwent a massive mindset shift when I began educating myself in September 2018 where I joined another 4 Weeks Shredding Challenge with my coach, mentor, and trainer, Kim Constable from The Sculpted Vegan. I have switched from shredding to building and sculpting my muscles and eating to fuel myself. It has been life changing to know that the journey that I have embarked on... is a lifestyle for life. I am no longer fixated on achieving a specific number. I aim towards feeling energetic, confident, and strong.

I have not trained in over a month now and have focused more on my inner healing because I tend to eat out of anxiety and know that I needed to address the hidden issues. I will start back up with training soon... how is your relationship with food and exercises?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog